Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Dancing, Crocheting, and Examinations...

I've been a busy woman lately, hence the lack of blogging, but I'll try to catch ya up on what I've been up to lately.

First and foremost: EXAMS. I took my first exam in the veterinary course a couple of weeks back and last week received my scores: I PASSED!!! :) Yay!!!!

In other news:

I've started immunology and pathobiology lectures and will soon to start parasites. I still do not understand T cells (among other things) and am working hard trying to learn it.

Speaking of working hard, we've had Jive tonight in ballroom dancing to which I looked just the same as I usually do when learning a new step: like I hadn't a clue what I was doing (which technically was true) and resulted in my tripping on my newly matched partner's feet (if he goes back to the partnering session I probably wouldn't blame him). Don't know what Jive is?



And that was beginner. I stayed for intermediate and they do turns and circly things.

This may result in my visiting the ballroom shop and purchasing a pair of heels which actually may make it easier to dance because I won't have to balance so much on the balls of my feet.

Crocheting News!: So I started work on a doily dress (that is a dress with a repeating pattern like that of a doily). Finished my first one and here is sort of a picture of it:



For some reason this got turned sideways...

And lastly (for now anyways because I'm going to go to bed), I was walking in amongst the buildings on the Main University campus when I passed a building with this little guy looking out the window at me. I'm not sure how this little ewok managed to get in there, or why it is that the things that he is holding are skulls (a little difficult to tell in the picture), but one things for certain, he is sooo cute!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment