Friday, January 13, 2012

Looking ahead

Now that I am once again in the UK, I have to once again plan for the next 6 months in advance. This means I am setting up my lambing experience for my Easter break and am I am starting the almost as daunting task of looking into a flat for the rest of my time here. It will be an interesting search, as I have a list of things that I am looking for in a flat: proximity to the bus routes to school, ability to get to usual weekly destinations (i.e. church, dance class, knitting society), a space to have where I could have the possibility of entertaining guests (like feeding American food to British people and then laughing when they think it's weird), and I would really like to find a place where I can stay in it for the next 3 years so I won't continually moving in in August and Moving out in May. Of course, I have a few months on the housing front. On the lambing one, I have a possibility or two, but I'm still emailing people with nothing set (much to my dismay after the great fun of trying and failing to find something over the Christmas break). But I do have something to look forward to: on Sunday, I'm taking an extra class in Marine Mammal First Aid! It should be exciting and I can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment