Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Going, Going....

I leave in about one hour! I think I have all that I need in 2 checked bags(one that is "my mother's" and the other that is mine.) and all that is about left is my laptop and the directions to the airport.

Good bye to all! I'll see you on the other side (via skype so get an account if you don't have one already... hint hint) and good bye U.S. with all of your problems!! I saw all the sights worth seeing yesterday ;) and can now leave. Thanks for the send offs everyone!

I'm also going to work on learning Scottish Gaelic. I tried learning some last night via a new CD but I realized this is one of those languages that don't sound the way they look (there's extra letters which I suppose is what they do over there) so I can't promise anything beyond 'yes.'

And now I have to go. I have to chase down my brother and hug him before we leave. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment