Sunday, December 11, 2011

9....


I have just found out why it is that I haven't had to show my ID that often here; apparently I look much older than I am (at least to people here). And here I thought I actually looked my age. I honestly think height doesn't help me in this area (as people tend to think taller people are older and are supposed to give them more respect but I don't believe the second part...).

So I stuffed myself on chinese food last night, including my new weird craving for prawn crackers. Yes I know what prawns are, and these things kinda make me think I'm eating Styrofoam, but I'm addicted to them.

I'm also going to leave in a bit for a Carol Service (which includes listening/singing to Christmas carols, and eating mince pies and mulled wine). I also had a chat with someone about their trip to the US and some of the different food and while talking about pizza had to ask if they'd heard about the government declaring pizza as a vegetable. Apparently he hadn't. But what I can't figure out is are people seriously going crazy over there? I don't want to complain too much (because I do like pizza) but I just can't see the pizza from our school cafeteria being declared in any way healthy. But since we're on the topic of pizza, someone order my a white pizza for when I get back please!! (They don't really have a lot of pizza flavors here).

1 comment: