Friday, December 9, 2011

Countdown: 11

Just to keep track: 11 more days until I am back in the States once again.

Also, many apologies to my video fail. I'm working on fixing it and will have it uploaded here soon!! Like maybe tomorrow if I can get myself moving.

I forgot to mention that last weekend I was walking back in the evening and what would cross the street and run right next to me but a fox. Let's just say, my first reaction looked kinda like this:



The exact thoughts going through my head were something to the effect of:



"OMG!!! I'm going to have to get rabies shots!!!"






Just after this massive panic attack, I remembered that in the UK, they don't have rabies. I suddenly stopped panicing and enjoyed being as close as I was with a very adorable fox who didn't pay me much attention anyway and continued along his way.





Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment