Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A week to go!

This time next Tuesday I will be in the States once again! Woot!!

The UK was hit again by more strong winds and from the sounds of it Thursday and Friday will be worse. Maybe I'll end up with another day off?

It's not fun walking anywhere and having to battle the winds. I got pushed all over the street. Had the last ballroom dance class for the semester and my poor partner looked like he needed a nap. Half way through the jive he stopped and looked at me and asked what it was he was doing. We did a lot of basic patterns. He has exams, and I assume that's kinda of what I looked like two weeks ago.

Speaking of ballroom, i found out tonight that there will be a ballroom competition in January. Should be interesting to see (idk if I would be competing or not...).

Enough for now! Until tomorrow when the count down continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment